Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Practical Prevention... LOVE IT!!!

To me, the Food Pyramid is about as clear a concept as the Bermuda Triangle... and I'm guessing that I'm not the only one out there that is lost in both! Luckily, I found these videos through Prevention Magazine's website. They have a series of these from their "Grocery Guru", registered dietician Cynthia Sass. It's so nice to get some simple, helpful advice for navigating the grocery store! I learned a few new things... Hopefully you will too!:)



1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting these videos! I actually went and saw the movie Food Inc last week and the next day I went to Whole Foods. I walked around aimlessly. It is bad enough when I go to Kroger, but there, I was completely lost! I always feel like I spend a ton of money and still have nothing to eat when I get home. Now if I can just find someone to teach me to think of meal ideas and how to cook them I would be set!

    ReplyDelete